WV HFMA Newsletter
Take a look at our latest Newsletter featuring updates from Jill Griffith and introducing our 2019-2020 Business Partners.
In this issue
- President’s Message
- WV HFMA Fall Education Conference Room Block Now Open
- 2019-2020 Board of Directors
- 2019 Leadership Training Conference (LTC) Anaheim, CA
- 2019 Volunteer Summit Buckhannon, WV
- 2019 Annual Conference Orlando, FL
- PresidentialOrder Marks Major Push For Price Transparency
- PatientMatters Is Pleased To Partner with West Virginia HFMA to Transform The Financial Experience of Care
- And more!