WV HFMA Call for Presentations
The WV HFMA Chapter are soliciting topics from our members and if your organization could provide relative industry education please complete and submit a speaking proposal form.
All proposal forms will be reviewed by the program committee. The program committee would decide if the session would be a general session, breakout session or possibly a better fit for a later conference.
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and best practices.
As a presenter you will enjoy:
- Increased visibility within the healthcare industry with the WV HFMA members
- Satisfaction of knowing your presentation helped others.
- Complimentary registration to attend the Conference including meals and networking events.
Presentation Proposal Form
- Speaking engagements are an opportunity to share knowledge with members and are not to be used to promote personal products or services.
- If your presentation appears to be promotional rather than educational, you will be asked to eliminate any and all sales oriented material.
- It is appropriate to list presenter’s name and company name on the introductory slide and contact information on the final slide.
- All presentations will be made available electronically to all attendees prior to the conference that can be downloaded. All downloaded presentations will be saved in PDF format.
- All presentations must be saved in Current Windows Compatible format.
Please send all proposals to: Program@wvhfma.org
Incomplete proposals may not be considered.
Slots are filling up now! Please don’t delay on your submission!