Sr. Financial Analyst
Leads, coordinates, and supports the financial analysis for all facilities within WVUHS. This position will work closely with the executive leadership teams to model reimbursement changes, identify reimbursement opportunities for margin enhancement. Ensures all charging information, including pricing, HCPCS codes, revenue codes and CPTS codes are current and compliant. This also includes analytical research of historical data as well as projected impact of new or changing services related to all facilities.
The statements described here are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be constructed as an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform detailed analysis of the financial impact of reimbursement changes for all facilities.
- Provide analytic support in planning strategic growth initiatives
- Research and review governmental regulations
- Conduct ongoing actual-to-budget variance analysis and forecasting. Communicates directly with financial leadership regarding variances.
- Ensure that the chargemaster is in accordance with government compliance policies and procedures, as well as third party payors needs
- Directs and evaluates reimbursement processes to maximize efficiency in daily operations.
- Coordinates the completion of financial analysis related to and in support of new services and long term strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for modeling all governmental and contract payors to analyze payment variances or “what-if” analysis for the CFO group
- Leads the System Chargemaster committee
- Works with revenue producing departments to ensure the ongoing coordination and consistency with the chargemaster and charge capture process
Three years of experience in accounting/finance field
One year of experience with demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or other related area
Instructions for Resume Submission: