Region IV Webinar Series Complex Claims Billing for Hospitals: 5 Steps to Success
Please join Region IV as we continue our Webinar series with: Complex Claims Billing for Hospitals: 5 Steps to Success on August 22, 2019 12:00pm
This presentation will illustrate the 5 keys to success to complex claims billing and collections, which include billing the right payer the first time, knowing exactly what you are owed in Ohio, sending bills out the correct way for complex claim payers, setting goals and measuring success, and finally how to make the call on how set up a winning complex claims billing team.
- Teach the basics of complex claims management and why it’s important to master
- Show the 5 basics steps to being successful in complex claims management
- Explain how to implement and measure these steps in a successful billing program
- Rob Powers – VP, Client Services: As the Vice President of Client Services, Rob Powers brings over 25 years of healthcare experience to EnableComp. Prior to joining the company, Powers served in a variety of business development roles at Availity for 13 years.
- Jesse Larrison – VP, Managed Care: Jesse has been involved with nearly every aspect of workers’ compensation since 2003 and is an active thought-leader, speaker and policy adviser for the industry. After working in PPO networks at CorVel Corporation, Jesse moved into business development. In 2013, he joined EnableComp to create a Managed Care department, which is now responsible for administering all State and Federal fee schedules, PPO contract management, clinical review, and regulatory management.
- Jason Smartt – Senior Director, Complex Claim Operations: After graduating law school in 2007, Jason worked for a Revenue Cycle Management company as a Staff Attorney. He represented several hospitals resolving their denied workers compensation, motor vehicle accident, and veteran administration claims. In 2014, he worked as the Vendor Operations Manager for the PFS Department at Community Health Systems. Jason joined EnableComp in 2018, bringing his legal expertise to the Complex Claims Department.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.