Director of Healthcare Finance
Charleston Area Medical Center
Charleston Area Medical Center is actively searching for a Director for Healthcare Financial Services. The successful candidate will effectively manage all phases of the operations of Healthcare Financial Services. Responsible for the daily activities of the business as related to collections, third-party billing, and marketing functions to drive portfolio growth. Develop and lead compliance teams to improve workflow inconsistencies, maintain ethical compliance standards and regulatory compliance enterprise-wide. Works with staff to reach projected collection and placement goals through managers and supervisors.
- Responsible for supervising collection staff through the efforts of Manager and Supervisors.
- Audit collectors work drives and monitors conversations for quality assurance.
- Oversee daily operation of automated dialing system through Manager, Data Coordinator and Supervisors.
- Provide a high level of service/support to clients.
- Responsible for month-end performance reports and budget preparation.
- Assist Supervisors and Managers with performance evaluations of all staff.
- Responsible for any disciplinary action of employees and or reprimanding.
- Hire and evaluate personnel, and assure they receive instruction, training, and assure all policies and procedures are followed.
- Work with inside and outside legal counsel for review of policies and formal complaints.
- Respond to formal complaints of a Consumer Protection nature as brought by the Attorney General’s Office, Better Business Bureau, and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Also, overseeing handling customer complaints.
- Maintain and demonstrate financial responsibility.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field: Degree can be in Healthcare Administration. Experience: 5-7 Years Related Field management experience in credit/collections.
Substitution: High school graduate and an additional 5 years of Related Field may substitute for bachelor’s degree.
Experience: 5-7 Years Related Field management experience in credit/collections.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Interested candidates can submit an online application at camc.org/careers for JOB ID#9251 or contact the CAMC Employment Center at 304-388-7458 for additional information.
Charleston Area Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer