Client Services Manager
Charleston Area Medical Center
Charleston Area Medical Center is actively seeking a Client Services Manager for Healthcare Finance. The successful candidate will serve as internal liaison between HFS and CAMC’S Financial Service Department and all outside clients. Assists the Director with drafting and preparation of marketing material related to obtaining new business. Plan, organize, and implement policies and procedures to maximize effective collection of account receivables. Responsible for remaining responsive to state and federal billing and collection regulations as well as new developments in the industry. Supervise managerial and support personnel to maximize departmental productivity and quality.
- Responsible for administrative, billing, and collection staff through the guidance of supervisory staff.
- Serves as the internal liaison for day-to-day interaction with CAMC Financial Services and all outside clients. He/she is responsible for supervisors, office support, secretarial functions, distribution of work, database management and customer/customer relationships.
- The incumbent assists the Director & Sales Manager of HFS in developing and organizing marketing strategies by compiling and organizing information to use as tools to generate business. He/she participates in the collection and analysis of data for special projects to improve quality, productivity, and marketing.
- The incumbent will maintain potential client listings and be responsible for mass mailings and marketing seminars when necessary.
- The Client Services Manager will make routine calls to all clients to ensure that an important level of client satisfaction is preserved.
- He/she will spend much of their time administering and developing the various clerical and administrative job assignments to the most appropriate resource person.
- The incumbent will work with the Director and other management personnel solving problems, arranging schedules, and teaching daily activities under their area of responsibility.
- The incumbent will assist less knowledgeable personnel in the research and solution of unusual or complex problems or requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Business Administration, or Related Field.
- Experience: 5-7 Years Medical Collection Experience and staff supervisory capacity.
Substitution for Bachelor’s Degree:
Associate degree with 8-10 years successful supervisory experience in a related setting; High School Diploma/GED and 5 years additional supervisory experience or Medical Collections experience may substitute for associate degree.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
To apply, visit camc.org/Careers for Job ID#9261.
Equal Opportunity Employer