Chief Financial Officer
Barbour Community Health Association
Barbour Community Health Association is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to work on-site in Belington, WV 26250. Please read the full job description for details.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs overall financial plans and accounting practices of the Clinic including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and human resources.
- Responsible for accounting budget, forecasting, and analysis of financial data.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for financial transactions.
- Active in tax preparation, annual audit, and filing of government documents and reports.
- Ensures timely financial and statistical reports for Management and Board of Directors use.
- Supervise and evaluate accounting and billing staff.
- Participate on the senior management team.
- Is a signatory on all financial accounts.
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Belington, WV 26250: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Advanced degree in accounting with at least five (5) years of experience and four (4) years of supervisory experience.
- Self-motivated and able to communicate with persons from diverse backgrounds.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Qualified applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com.