2019 WV HFMA Winter Conference Call for Presentations
The WV HFMA Chapter and the WV MGMA Chapter are holding our first JOINT CONFERENCE next January!
We are seeking presentations for this 2019 Winter Conference at the Embassy Suites in Charleston, WV. The event dates are January 16, 2019 through January 19, 2019. This exciting conference is in the capital city in West Virginia. We expect strong attendance (170+) at this conference. We are soliciting topics from our members and if your organization could provide relative industry education please complete and submit a speaking proposal form.
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and best practices.
Presenter Benefits: As a presenter you will enjoy:
- Increased visibility within the healthcare industry with both the WV HFMA & WV MGMA members
- Satisfaction of knowing your presentation helped others.
- Complimentary registration to attend the Conference.
- Speaking engagements are an opportunity to share knowledge with members and are not to be used to promote personal products or services.
- If your presentation appears to be promotional rather than educational, you will be asked to eliminate any and all sales oriented material.
- It is appropriate to list presenter’s name and company name on the introductory slide and contact information on the final slide.
- All presentations will be made available electronically to all attendees prior to the conference that can be downloaded. All downloaded presentations will be saved in PDF format.
- All presentations must be saved in Windows 7 Compatible format.
Please send all proposals to:
Ryan Lindsay at: email@example.com
Incomplete proposals may not be considered.
Slots are filling up now! Please don’t delay on your submission!