2019 WV HFMA Spring Institute – Submit Your Call for Presentations
The WV HFMA Chapter is seeking presentations for the 2020 Spring Institute at the Stonewall Jackson Resort in Roanoke, WV. The event dates are May 13 – 15, 2020. We expect strong attendance (100+) at this conference. We are soliciting topics from our members and if your organization could provide relative industry education please complete and submit a speaking proposal form.
All proposal forms will be reviewed by the program committee. The program committee would decide if the session would be a general session, breakout session or possibly a better fit for a later conference.
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and best practices.
As a presenter you will enjoy the following:
- Increased visibility within the healthcare industry with the WV HFMA members
- Satisfaction of knowing your presentation helped others.
- Complimentary registration to attend the Conference including meals and networking events.
Presentation Proposal Form
- Speaking engagements are an opportunity to share knowledge with members and are not to be used to promote personal products or services.
- If your presentation appears to be promotional rather than educational, you will be asked to eliminate any and all sales oriented material.
- It is appropriate to list presenter’s name and company name on the introductory slide and contact information on the final slide.
- All presentations will be made available electronically to all attendees prior to the conference that can be downloaded. All downloaded presentations will be saved in PDF format.
- All presentations must be saved in Current Windows Compatible format.
- Include a head shot and short bio with your presentation.
Please send all proposals to: Program@wvhfma.org
Slots are filling up now! Please don’t delay on your submission!
Incomplete proposals may not be considered. A head shot and short bio should be included.