2019 WV HFMA Fall Institute Call for Presentations
The WV HFMA Chapter is seeking presentations for this 2019 Fall Institute at the Morgantown Marriott at Waterfront Place, WV. The event dates are October 24 through October 25, 2019. We expect strong attendance (120+) at this conference. We are soliciting topics from our members and if your organization could provide relative industry education please complete and submit a speaking proposal form.
All proposal forms will be reviewed by the program committee. The program committee would decide if the session would be a general session, breakout session or possibly a better fit for a later conference.
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and best practices.
Presenter Benefits: As a presenter you will enjoy:
- Increased visibility within the healthcare industry with the WV HFMA members
- Satisfaction of knowing your presentation helped others.
- Complimentary registration to attend the Conference including meals and networking events.
PRESENTATION PROPOSAL FORM Speaker Information
- Speaking engagements are an opportunity to share knowledge with members and are not to be used
to promote personal products or services.
- If your presentation appears to be promotional rather than educational, you will be asked to eliminate any and all sales oriented material.
- It is appropriate to list presenter’s name and company name on the introductory slide and contact information on the final slide.
- All presentations will be made available electronically to all attendees prior to the conference that can be downloaded. All downloaded presentations will be saved in PDF format.
- All presentations must be saved in Current Windows Compatible format.
Please send all proposals to: Program@wvhfma.org
Incomplete proposals may not be considered.
Slots are filling up now! Please don’t delay on your submission!